Planning and design of water treatment plants
We do the technical planning of projects around the world, our experience allows us to provide plant designs supporting industrial growth with proposals that minimize negative environmental impacts and guarantee environmental sustainability by applying new water treatment technologies. We adjust to each client without import the type and size of the challenge.
SALPER TECHNOLOGY – We assist companies to assess their production capabilities and choose a new direction that maximizes equipment and resources in a more productive way.
Our works range from small, medium and large treatment plants, whether physic-chemical or biological, according to the requirements of each customer, prior contractual agreement.
Our customers are often amazed at the possibilities we present to them:
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Integral technical planning
- Designs according to the available spaces
- Joint proposals according to objectives
- Visual perception experience of structural models and functioning
- Process automation
- Maximum utility of equipment
- Treatment of Industrial and Municipal wastewater
- Drinking water Treatment
- Industrial Sludge Treatment
- Solid waste Management
- Environmental management consulting
- Ultraviolet disinfection
- Industrial Equipment